Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wierd Dream, What Could It Mean?

I just remember bits and pieces but there was this girl with yellow spikey hair. It seems I like her but she acted too outragious. We were in a large living room setting. It seems like there was another woman that she scared off and I told her very politely to stop acting like that. She smashed a bottle over her head and threw the bottom at me. "WTF are you doing?" I said. Then she threw some broken glass on the floor next to her and demanded I pick it up. I told "now you need to stop acting like this and pick that up yourself." She then ate some glass and couldnt breath. I held her not knowing what to do and it appeared that she had cut her throat internally. My 8 yr old son was there and I told him to go elsewhere and I shouted out for someone to call 9-1-1. I held her in my arms. I think she was still alive when I woke up.



What can this mean.



Wierd Dream, What Could It Mean?

yellow spikey hair = attention seeking



this girl = seeking support, rebellion, rejection conscience



eat glass = unusual behavior



You may be experiencing some sort of unusual behavior in reality that you may be feeling helpless at the same time. Projecting this girl in your dream shows some of attention seeking. In your case, it may not be what you need. You may be seeing things that you are concerned about but yet you feel you can do anything about it. The girl's behavior reflects the helpless conscience in you. In other words, you project a scene like that to tell you that you are feeling somewhat unjust and helpless. This dream may have something to do with any relationship you have with your family, or just a symbol of what you are experiencing late. In translation, you may be in need of some understanding from others because you feel helpless in many situation and you vent it out in dream.



Wierd Dream, What Could It Mean?

dreams are weird my friend by the sound of this it could mean bad things to come



Wierd Dream, What Could It Mean?

Maybe it represents someone in your life that is going through struggles and they need you to help bring them out of it. Also I thought that the girl with yellow hair could represent a certain part of yourself that needs attention. She could maybe represent a situation as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment