Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dye highlights back to my normal color?

I haven't dyed or highlighted my hair in about 7 years. My natural hair color is dark blonde. I went to the salon to get highlights and I asked her not to make them too light or too stripey. They're white-blond and the part in my hair is ridiculous. The stripes are thin, but stripes they are! It looks horrible. I want the highlighted part dyed back to my natural color, but I'm afraid they're going to make me dye the whole thing, and I absolutely don't want my hair to be darker than natural or dull because the whole thing is dyed. Anyway, not a lot of my hair is highlighted... can they go through and ONLY dye the pieces that got bleached? I feel sick... my own, pretty, shiny, natural color is gone and now I look like everybody else. Help!!!!



Dye highlights back to my normal color?

Yes,they can definitely dye just the highlighted hair. They will have to section off the highlights and use foil to keep the color off the hair you don't want colored. Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done because it can. It's actually not that big of a deal either,if they are good they should have no problem doing it.If they try to tell you it can't be done,LEAVE the salon because all that means is that they suck and don't know what they are doing.



Dye highlights back to my normal color?

if you live in florida go to the international shai hair salon they do the best job and they are jewish they are a liitle pricy but they do the best hair jobs



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment