Saturday, June 19, 2010

How to manage fly aways?

I have shoulder length, thick Japanese hair. I lose my hair like crazy because I am anemic. When it grows back the shorter pieces sick almost straight up when it gets colder and there is more static. I flat iron it and blow dry it but it seems to be semi-better when I just let it air dry and then use a flat iron. I use nexxus shampoo and conditioner and a product to protect my hair from heat damage. Any tips or ideas on product to use or styling tips?



How to manage fly aways?

I also have very fine hair. I use body butter from the Body Shoppe. When I still have a small amount on my hands after I apply it to my body, I work it into my hair and my fly aways are gone



How to manage fly aways?

the hair wax or pomade will work wonders...to keep it in place or like the other poster said if you have a bit of lotion on your hands that will minimize fly-aways.



: )

No comments:

Post a Comment