Saturday, June 19, 2010

My boss, whats your opinion?

she has complained to me that i didnt cut with scissors straight......picked a piece of lint out of my hair.....went into my desk and threw a gum wrapper out of my drawer, also moved items around my desk. took down cabinat labels i had made because she says they wernt straight enough. has told me to shh many many times, comes in MY office and closes blinds without even asking,,,,i could go on and on . am i being petty or is this a real issue .. any advice please



My boss, whats your opinion?

I don't think you are being petty at all! Wow, I might start looking for a better job. I wouldn't be able to handle the micro- managing and the feeling of being degraded by someone going through my desk. I would liken it to going through my purse. It is private.



My boss, whats your opinion?

How could you let all these things happen? you should have told her off when she Shhh'd you!



She seems to me as the boss from hell. Childish, insecure and anal!



My boss, whats your opinion?

I think she has overstepped her boundary and I would not hesitate to discuss my discontent with it either. The next time she comes in and closes your blinds in your office, tell her thank you that you want to discuss this situation with her....ask her why she goes out of her way to antagonize you....tell her your desk and its contents are not her business (you like to keep gum wrappers in your drawer), you knew the lint in your hair was there, you put it there and are not pleased that she removed it.....tell her to leave her hands off of your person, desk, blinds and that things should be just fine. If she has a problem with what you say, go to your human resource department and file a complaint...get something documented.



My boss, whats your opinion?

You aren't being petty. I would put a rubber rat in my desk drawer and see her expression the next time she opens the drawer. I would also just open the blinds the next time she closes them and tell her you like seeing the sun. Ask her if there is a reason she doesn't like the sun. Maybe she is a vampire???



My boss, whats your opinion?

Share your experience at www.kelzen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment