Thursday, June 17, 2010

Emergancy!!!!! Please Help!!!!!?

My hair has been falling out. I had let my beautician (now ex beautician due to the fact she moved to another state) co-worker did my hair. She put a perm in it. Every since then my hair been falling out so bad. A small part of the middle of my head have a little bit of hair. And my back is very short. My sister told me to use eggs and vegetable oil on my hair. It work or a minuate but it started to fall back out. I want to try prenatal vitamins but i'm not sure should I take them because I'm not pregnant. I want to get braids but i can't stand them. Lately I've been wearing half piece wigs wear I part my hair in the front and put the wig on then cover the top part with my natural hair. I need to know what can I use to make my hair grow? Viatmins? or etc? Please help I'm coming to the point where I don't wanna go outside. If you have any websites I can go to please refer me to them. the perm she use was the same perm my x beautician used and it never tookout my hair before



Emergancy!!!!! Please Help!!!!!?

Omg, you need to call that salon right now! The stylist probably left the chemicals in too long, now your hair is completely breaking off. You can actually sue them if you didn't sign a chemical release form. This is very serious! Call them tomorrow and discuss with them about how they should return your money and urge them to buy you a wig. Unfortunately, you hair is going to take months to grow back, so my suggestion is to keep using a wig. Sorry hun, there is no easy fix, only time can tell if your hair will grow back.



Emergancy!!!!! Please Help!!!!!?

You need to see a doctor in case there is an underlying cause that has nothing to do with your perm. Omega fish oil helps hair grow, but I don't know if it will help your hair grow back. Good luck.



Emergancy!!!!! Please Help!!!!!?

I have never had a perm, but if my hair started to fall out and continued to do so, I would contact my doctor. Immediately.



Emergancy!!!!! Please Help!!!!!?

It's ok to take prenatal vitamins. Lots of people take them just for great hair and nails. They wont do you any harm. However you may have something more than just a bad perm. I would make an appointment with a Dr ASAP.



Emergancy!!!!! Please Help!!!!!?

You make me wonder about the condition of your scalp and if you should possibly consult a dermatologist. He/she can prescribe a special solution which will really help to get things back to normal. In an extreme case such as this, I think you should go to an expert such as a dermatologist who is trained %26amp; thoroughly experienced in problems %26amp; solutions to hair loss. It would be worth it in the longrun to get a proper answer from a physician who can prescribe if necessary. Also, take a good look at how you've been eating. Are you eating a balanced diet with enough protein and calcium and supplementing with a vitamin/mineral tablet or capsule? You don't need the extra vitamins in prenatal products, the water soluable ones will go down the drain and the storable ones can do damage to your body (vites A %26amp; D). Vitamins will take several weeks to months to show any change in your hair. Even though it was the same perm, if it was mixed incorrectly or timed wrong it could do damage. Also, if she put on the neutralizer on too late or missed an area, that would effect your hair as well. There are so many carefully timed steps in perming hair that the beautician has to stay on top of things. If he/she is busy with other clients and you sit with a solution on your hair for too long you can end up with damage as a result....which usually means hair breakage, split ends and frizz..

No comments:

Post a Comment