Thursday, June 17, 2010

Trying to get that creamy vanilla of highlights?

I had my hair foiled and when they were done, some pieces were yellow/brassy. When I say this I mean inside the foil some, white and some gold/yellow. The more I foil it, the more colors I get. I have natural color (medium brown), yellow/brassy, blonde, and it looks almost gray. We put a redken shades on it 09N (cafe au lait) and 09NB (irish cream). I have two desperate questions. Can I get my entire hair colored to my natural, or as close as I can get it and right after that put foils in. I was thinking this way I can start from scratch. My second question is omeone also told me to ask for Redden Shades 09G (Vanilla creme), would that help reach the color I wanted in the beginning (creamy vanilla)? Even if someone put it on my hair as it is now. I also take medicine everyday for severe leg pain, could this have something to do with my color not turning out. Thank you so much for your time and help. I would rather be medium brown any day then to have this yellow tone.



Trying to get that creamy vanilla of highlights?

depends on the highlights, if you do this yourself you will need a hair color brush they cost around a dollar and you can put it on the pieces, but concider a gray color cover up, you said your self almost gray like, so go for a dye with a gray color sealer and use a color brush on the pieces, if large blonde chunks this will be easy if small strains it will take more time, but always in doubt go to a sylist.



Trying to get that creamy vanilla of highlights?

Well they should of put some toner on your color to tone it down. You could try that or ya just start over with a fresh start but your hair is going to get very dry and brittle if you keep putting all these chemicals on it possalbe lose some hair. Becareful have a professinal do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment