Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where can I get a hairpiece(bangs) like the one that Dita von Tease is sporting in the MAC Viva glam

I really like the pin up girl hairstyle Dita von Tease has been sporting lately, like in the Viva Glam MAC ads. I don't think her bangs are 'hers', it looks like a clip on piece made to match her hair. Does anyone know where I can find one of these?It looks really cute.



Where can I get a hairpiece(bangs) like the one that Dita von Tease is sporting in the MAC Viva glam ads?

I'm not sure where u can find these maybe a a beauty supply store.



I give u props if u can pull this off



Where can I get a hairpiece(bangs) like the one that Dita von Tease is sporting in the MAC Viva glam ads?

I'd call one of the MAC stores.. maybe they know.. or google dita mac photo shoot.. sometimes they add the credits

No comments:

Post a Comment