Saturday, June 19, 2010

Highlights after coloring?

I dye my hair medium brown and I need to touch up my roots. Usually I put the color on my roots then whatever is left i'll out throughout my hair. However, i bought a highlighting kit, color rays. Can i put my brown dye on my roots, and put the color rays on the pieces I want highlighted? and not dye the rest of my hair the brown?



Highlights after coloring?

go somewhere and get it done, I tried that one time, my hair was school bus orange, I fried my hair and end up having to cut it off when she tried to fix my mess my hair melted really somethings are better off letting the professional do



Highlights after coloring?

i really wouldnt do this at home. i am a stylist and it really isn't recomended. those box kits never usually come out like they say. you may end up with really orange highlights.



Highlights after coloring?

hey,



what you can do is keep on retouching your new growth like always but now that you want highlights i recomend that put the bleach first on the strands you want highlight then put the foil and color the new growth and what ever you have left put it on the rest.



with the highlights first is better and fast. dont take off the foils until you like the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment