Thursday, June 17, 2010

Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

well i'm 16 and she is 17.she always smiles at me whenever she enters the room.she is smart and pretty.she wanted to know me and i got to know her and i think that i like her.she plays with her hair and she gave me a piece of her butterfinger.she stood up one time in class and she smiled at me twice. she's a senior and i'm a junior.



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

she might like u



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

You just said them all. Flirting too!



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

Quit being such a wimp and talk to her!!



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

I think you just told us the signs of her liking you...



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

sounds like it, thats what id do



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

she likes you.



duh.



make a move, slim jim.



%26lt;3



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

Well if she flirts with you, flips her hair, touches your arm, singles you out from the crowd, then she probably likes you. Good luck, you stud! lol



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

Awh how cuteé–³? 17? sounds more like middle school



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

she played wit her hair, she smiled at you two tymes and she gave you a butterfinger...she really likes you...omg...



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

Maybe she just likes you as a friend or she could just be nice. but dont blow your chance, tell her how you feel about her and good luck.



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

Uh.. you may be looking too much into her actions. I've given plenty of people butterfingers but I never "liked" them.



And no that's not a double entendre!



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

i think she likes you :]



Smiling is a big sign. Most of the girls in my school only look at the guys that they are interested in. Otherwise, they ignore everyone else...



You should ask her on a date



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

those right there she likes you but be careful always play it slow dont go to fast be mysterious to her girls secretly love that make her guess about you but not to much make her ALMOST sure but you should be sure because she likes you



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

well when a girl gives you a piece of her butterfinger, that's a sign man, i mean she means business. I think that if you give her a piece of you snickers then that seals the deal.



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

i think she likes you!! If you're confident enough ask her out!! If not just show her you like her. smile at her and compliment her !! Good Luck :]



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

I completely agree with Amras ! I only smile deliberately at guys I'm interested in.



Good luck ! XX



P.S. I DISAGREE with Phil-wit... several guys have missed out on their chance with me because I've 'thought' they liked me but they kept their distance deliberately, like game playing, so in the end I would give up, and all my girlfriends are the same.



Sorry, that makes me sound big headed but yeah I disagree with Phil-wit.



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

She's flirting with you and sending you signs that she likes you :P she defo likes you !



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

u could compliment her and see if she blushes,ask her out and see if she does things that a girl hoo has a crush wud do



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

well she might like you or just really likes you as a friend and being friendly.



has she ask you to hang out.



if you see her in public will she walk directly over to you and ask you to join them.



does she grab you alot like hold your arm.



if she smiles at you alot she prolly thinks your cute.



ask her to hang out sometime if your still not sure if she likes you ask her to hang out with some friends so she doesn't get all weirded out.



Signs of a teenage girl liking you?

Common dude wake up she is totally flirting with you, she could just be trying to be nice but I think she likes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment