Saturday, June 19, 2010

Should I purchase a new comb?

I have had the same comb for fifteen years. It is a standard tortoiseshell pocket comb that has served me well in all my hair grooming needs. However, last night I suffered a great trauma when I accidentally snapped the comb in half. Having attempted to glue it together and gotten the glue in my hair (causing no end of humiliation), I opted to use the two pieces alternately. However, I have been told that I should buy a new one.



Would this be a sensible purchase?



Should I purchase a new comb?

Mmm...possibly. I definitely would look into it anyway.



Should I purchase a new comb?

Dude a comb only costs about 50 cents.



Should I purchase a new comb?

i dont know



Should I purchase a new comb?

Only if you have ample foliage for it.



Should I purchase a new comb?

lol...yeah, buy a new one. Give the old one a proper going away (ie throw the poor thing away) and buy yourself a nice, new, intact one. Wow...this question made my night. :)



Should I purchase a new comb?

If it still works for you why get a new one.



Don't bother if it's not broke



Should I purchase a new comb?

Um, I'd say it's time to make the big purchase.



Maybe you could have the old one bronzed or something!!



Should I purchase a new comb?

no



Should I purchase a new comb?

The same comb for 15 yrs????



eeeewwwwww



glue it together??????



you tight git



buy a new one



love your hair



Should I purchase a new comb?

I recommend that you glue it back together again, only this time wait until the glue dries before you comb your hair again. DO NOT THROW OUT THE COMB!! It has served you well for many years, and you can't get rid of it just because it's now a little disabled.



Should I purchase a new comb?

Not if you are bald



Should I purchase a new comb?

yeah, no interest or payments on it until 2008



Should I purchase a new comb?

BUY A FEW CHEAPS ONES FOR LIKE $1 OR SOMETHING AND WHEN IT BRAKES USE THE NEXT ONE MY BORTHER DID IT AND SAVED BIG!!!!!!!!



Should I purchase a new comb?

Yeh why not break the mould!



Should I purchase a new comb?

SHAVE YOUR HEAD AS I DO.



GOD BLESS



Should I purchase a new comb?

You can have mine!



It's never been used for some reason.



Should I purchase a new comb?

yes, definetly....since it is in two....save yourself the humiliation and get yourself a new comb...they aren't much money at all...



and little key:



if and when the time comes that your new one breaks, NEVER glue it together....



Should I purchase a new comb?

I'd take yours in for professional repair...perhaps a fine jeweler could assist your needs, and recommend a good psychiatrist



Should I purchase a new comb?

If you've got a dollar to spare, I'd consider investing it in a new comb.



Should I purchase a new comb?

no, keep using the old broken pathetic excuse for a comb you have right now, besides we can all afford combs.



Should I purchase a new comb?

sentiment sucks buy a new one



Should I purchase a new comb?

I think u should buy a new one but if u like that comb then keep on using it. Its your desition not mine.



Should I purchase a new comb?

why wouldnt it be?! heck yea u should buy a new comb if ur old 1 broke in half...then u glued it 2gether causing the glue 2 get in ur hair. i mean no offense but having a 15 uear old glued up comb looks like ur cheap...like i said no offense but yes u should get a new comb



Should I purchase a new comb?

lol! the fact that your asking this question should make a little warning bell go off in your head lol! YES buy a new comb! I'm sure it will serve you just as well if not better as this old friend. Maybe you could get a shadow box and frame your buddy. Hey it might not be such a bad idea!



Should I purchase a new comb?

oh yes honey it would be OK to put that one in the box so you can remember it latter on and different memories that go with it.



Should I purchase a new comb?

Ah ,finally a question with earth shattering impact! fifteen years is a long time and it is likely that your hair will rebel against a new comb by falling out.To avoid this consequence i suggest finger combing for a while until your hair gets through the withdrawal phase.



Should I purchase a new comb?

yeah dont put glue in your hair again. thats not sexy.



Should I purchase a new comb?

YES! Think of all the dead skin cells that have been festering on that comb since time began (unless of cause you sterilise it every three months or whatever).



I think since your comb has such sentimental value to you, you could actually keep it. I mean, people keep things like their baby's comb etc. In actual fact, I can't think of many things that last that long, 15 years is quite a feat.



Should I purchase a new comb?

yes that's just nasty dude!



Should I purchase a new comb?

yes make sure it is as good as the old one first try it out in the store and then make ur decision



Should I purchase a new comb?

does it still work, if so then i dont think you can justify the extravagance of a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment