Saturday, June 19, 2010

Getting her back?

first of all let me summaries this, back in high school yr 9 i was at a sports class talking to my frend when he asked me wat kind of chics i dig so i said just those who can play sports with me then this girl (lets nicknamed her A)i knew who was leaning against the wall goes "i like sports!!" but i was kinda shy and there was a lot of ppl around so i said yea as frends i guess (wrong move i know but its reflex), then the year after we were in an outdoor education class looking at i think it was sailing when another frend of mine played prank on me and stuck a piece of duct tape on my hair, so A who apparently was sitting across from my desk offered me to take it off, but back then i was frustrated and stupidly said "nah im cool", since then she only paid a lil attention to me not as much as wat she did back then, and im afraid to ask her now, i could easily ask for her contact off my frend, but wat can i do to get her back, and if i ask her would she'll say yes?



Getting her back?

Do the same thing back to her



Getting her back?

Only she would know the answer to this question. Ask her .



Getting her back?

GO FOR IT ur just gonna wonder what if? if she liked u back then the feelings could still be beneath the surface. maybe all she need is to see that ur interested in her. something like this happened to me when i was younger now i wonder what the outcome would have been if i wld have acted differently instead of letting a chance miss me. just get her number and call her up. i'm a girl and she'll probably be a little flattered that u called out of the blue. i know i would

No comments:

Post a Comment