Thursday, June 17, 2010

I haven't shaved in three weeks?

I was just wondering how most women feel about facial hair on a man. Speak your piece.



I haven't shaved in three weeks?

i think its hott



I haven't shaved in three weeks?

its too scratchy ouchhh



I haven't shaved in three weeks?

ive never seen a guy with lots of facial hair get any.... thats just me though



I haven't shaved in three weeks?

no for not shaving for 3 weeks u wan tme to like u ???????????



ur joking really???



i don't like it at all.



u better shave



for a week it can go cuz its sexy but my god for 3 weeks?????



thast too much



Dirty monkey, go and shave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I haven't shaved in three weeks?

if it is groomed and the form fits your face well then it is fine, I generally go for the clean shaved type.



I haven't shaved in three weeks?

It makes men look older to me, but sometimes that is sexy. Also, sometimes bearded men are a bit scratchy to kiss...their beard is tickelish.



I haven't shaved in three weeks?

not too good



I haven't shaved in three weeks?

I havn't shaved in 2 days.. starting to look untidy



I haven't shaved in three weeks?

mine says.. it makes her soft skin rough.. n :/.. i like her soft skin.. :(.. thus.. i have to keep it shaved.. :*(.. hahahha.. o well its worth it.. :)..



(my hair rubs on her skin?.. get it yet?.. )



I haven't shaved in three weeks?

lets see what i think.....



not sexy



not handsome on a guy



and it makes me wanna say eww sorry but its the truth and sometimes the truth hurts so yeah bye!!!:o



I haven't shaved in three weeks?

It can make you look rugged and handsome...or raggedy and dirty. It depends on how well you take care of your beard! I personally love a guy with facial hair.... it looks sexy... regardless if you have a full head of hair or not! A bald guy with a goatee and mustache is very hot in my book.... Go for it!!! Keep it trimmed and neat and be comfortable with yourself.



I haven't shaved in three weeks?

As long as you don't look and smell like a bum!! is it the don johnson look?? I would think not after 3 weeks- it would be fine w me-I don't like the look where it looks like dirt-lol-D



I haven't shaved in three weeks?

It all depends. Some guys look really good w/ it, some look like cavemen. Ask your family, and friends for an honest opinion. I don't like beards on older guys, because it makes them look even older than they already are. No goaties please! They're so pervert-like.



I haven't shaved in three weeks?

I hate it!!! I want my guys face nice and smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment