Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm looking for the best type of wig to buy that is most natural looking and comfortable.?

I have thinning hair and currently use clip in 10" weft extensions. They are 'ok' but I've noticed sometime if my hair isn't covering the weft well enough, it shows. Or if I clip them in slightly wrong, some pieces will stick out or pinch. So I'm looking for an alternative to that (or solution on how to cover the weft so it doesn't show) and was thinking about getting a wig. I heard about lace fronts but don't know much about them and would like to know if anyone has one and how they are. I like long hair and I know it will cost me but I am willing to pay if it's great quality and no one can tell. So if any one can tell me tricks on either how to keep my hair weft from showing and/or the best wigs out there and where to buy them, I would really appreciate it. Thank you



I'm looking for the best type of wig to buy that is most natural looking and comfortable.?

A know a few people who wear wigs, and they get them from http://www.paulayoung.com/



They look really great and natural.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment