Saturday, June 19, 2010

How to tone down or put color on top of bleach blonde?

my hair is naturally medium / dark brown. I have been putting highlights in it at home. I used Frost and Glow last year and got so many complements and did it twice last year and hair a really pretty light blond hair. Well this year I did the same thing. The first time this year I was told it wasn't light enough so I waited about 1 month and put another application in and left it on for 40 minutes and used foil and just picked pieces by hand then wrapped them in foil well the result is that my hair looks like a terrible bleach job with pale yellow and a little red mixed in. I would love to have like a sandy blond color with a little lighter pieces here and there. What can I do to make this look better? I would like to do this without going to the salon. It is too brassy.



Thanks



How to tone down or put color on top of bleach blonde?

jazzing and adore are the best rinses to ue and u shoud only use rinses for now. since you hair is colored already u wil need to keep it conditioned really well to keep it from bein brittle and dry from all the bleah and color chemicals. after about maybe a year or so u may be able touse a permanent color of your choice but for now use rinses or let it grow out before using any color



How to tone down or put color on top of bleach blonde?

Just go get a rinse to color your already bleach blonde hair. It is harmless. Just keep conditioning your hair after you put the rinse in. You can use Jazzing brand hair color or Adore. Adore is the best. I use it on my clients and my self:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment