Saturday, June 19, 2010

What does everyone do for a living?

As for me, I own 30 pieces of rental property, managing them myself. I could just pull my hair out sometime, but I love doing whatever I want when I want. No more boss telling me what to do.



Age: 31



Location: Somewhere in TN



What does everyone do for a living?

I'm a service manager at a ford dealership



it has it good and bad days



dealing with the customers can be difficult sometimes



What does everyone do for a living?

I inherited my money.



What does everyone do for a living?

I am an underpaid peon!



What does everyone do for a living?

You are soo lucky. I work as a secretary/bookkeeper for an attorney that specializes in immigration law. I love my job but I am tired of working for someone else.



What does everyone do for a living?

Im in 8th grade lol



Age: 13



Location: NY



What does everyone do for a living?

Answering questions! They just told me the freaking check's in the mail! LOL



http://www.total-knowledge.com/~willyblu...



What does everyone do for a living?

biochemist



What does everyone do for a living?

I'm a BROKE @SS college student!!! I hate what I do... sometimes I think I made a mistake going to college... I wish I'd of chosen a field that only requires trade school if even that.



What does everyone do for a living?

I own a set of private fishing lakes and a scrap/breakers yard



What does everyone do for a living?

I kiss my boss' a.s.s! %26gt;_%26lt;



What does everyone do for a living?

Collecting unemployment. Moving to better things though.



What does everyone do for a living?

Age:14



Location: Norheast Ohio



I inhereted my money from my billionare dad,thats why I don't



tell my exact location. Shhhh! It's a secert. My dad ownes a building company,and some other stuff he never exactly tells me what he owns..



What does everyone do for a living?

Work for a major US home developer as a AutoCAD Draftsmen, I am 23



What does everyone do for a living?

Im a prostitute.



What does everyone do for a living?

RN, 22 years, but no longer working.



What does everyone do for a living?

I work as a driver for the movie industry. I am 43, and love life, and my family. http://profiles.yahoo.com/gorillamyke



What does everyone do for a living?

I'm a serial killer. SHHH!!! don't tell!



What does everyone do for a living?

some steal coz they got no option



some work hard coz they have to



some inherit coz they don't have anything to do



some strive coz they want to be somebody



What does everyone do for a living?

I'm employed as a secretary at a family owned general contractor. I occassionally waste time on the computer!



What does everyone do for a living?

Land Surveyor



Age: 52



Fort Myers, Florida



What does everyone do for a living?

I'm a retired Mafia crime boss.



What does everyone do for a living?

Do design work and testing of new dialysis machines - been at it for 13 years now....



What does everyone do for a living?

manage my parents gift store,raise my 4 kids on my own, and go to college



What does everyone do for a living?

a mason contractor.



What does everyone do for a living?

i am working at the telemarketing company and i don't really like that so i am happy for you having a nice job i wish i was lucky like you are hhh



wish you the best



What does everyone do for a living?

I'm fortunate to have been able to study at a early age.



At 21 i'm a accountant just recently opened my own practise.



Nice to be the Boss but it can be vey stressfullat times



Location: South Africa



What does everyone do for a living?

I am the Superintendent of the County Weed Control Department. I manage a budget, employees, and a fleet of trucks and spray equipment. I also must inspect private and public lands for the presence of noxious weeds, and oversee the control of those weeds. Probably sounds like a wacko job, but I really love it.



What does everyone do for a living?

Age:18



Loc: NorthEast



I am a lifegaurd during the summer, and have 1 guard job and 2 "learn to swim" jobs where i teach kids how to swim. Other times during the year i do reg. part time jobs while going to school.



What does everyone do for a living?

Work for myself....hectic but rewarding...



Age: In what



Location: Can't tell ya~I'd be hassled.



What does everyone do for a living?

Nurse



What does everyone do for a living?

Accounts Payable for Landscape Design %26amp; Maitenance Company

No comments:

Post a Comment