Thursday, June 17, 2010

Teen Cutie!?

I'm going to high school next year. Right now, I'm in eighth grade. I'm 13 years old right now.I haven't been allowed to cut my hair until the day before high school starts. (Because that's when my odler sister started hers). I don't mind, school is almost over anyways.



This is how I look like, I'm on the cheerleading team. I'm fully Italian, long black hair, brown eyes, and olive skin.



My hair is very long.But it does have some shorter pieces in it though. Tell me if this is a cute hairstyle for a teen girl. First, I'm going to tell the hairstylist, to show me all the split/dead ends I have. Then I know how much she'll cut off. I'll tell her to cut ONLY that much off. To make sure my hair has no more dead ends and that it's healthy. Next, (I don't think bangs go well for me, not sure, I'll have to ask her) I'll tell her to give me noticable long layers in my hair. At the end of my hair, I want it U-Shaped.



Please answer the following questions below:



Teen Cutie!?

IT SOUNDS LIKE A CUTE HAIRCUT!AND THATS KINDA HOW I JUST GOT MY HAIR CUT YES LONG LAYER ARE NOTICIBLE BUT SHORT LAYERS ARE MORE NOTICIBLE...I LIKE THEM BOTH THOUGH BUT I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD GET SHORT LAYERS IN YOUR HAIR IF ITS PAST YOUR SHOULDERBLADE:]]



HOPE I HELPED%26lt;33



Teen Cutie!?

sure deal sweetbuns. long layers go really well. especially for curlyissh hair. no straightening!



it soudns totally fab.



Teen Cutie!?

Long layers all the way. Also i think you should try at least a side fringe (bangs). That way its not too noticble, if you like it go for a full fringe (bangs) if you don't like use clips to pin it back. It will then grow into your long layers.



Teen Cutie!?

Layers are sooooo in style! You should do long and short layers. A "U" shape at the end would be adorable! I wish i had ur hair! Heck ya your hair is very cute!!!!!



Teen Cutie!?

That sounds great.Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment