Thursday, June 17, 2010

Heat sleeve? Diffuser? ... Curly haired gals...what's it called? help!?

I once used this foamy thing as a diffuser, well I think it's a diffuser you just slip it on your blow dryer and dry your hair instead of using the diffuser piece with the teeth. I don;t know if this makes sense but does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I can find one? I've looked in beauty supply stores and havent seen any. I live in queens, ny



Heat sleeve? Diffuser? ... Curly haired gals...what's it called? help!?

I think it's called a sock diffuser. Should be pretty cheap at Sally's.



Heat sleeve? Diffuser? ... Curly haired gals...what's it called? help!?

It's called a diffuser. They come as a blowdryer attachment or as a foamy sleeve. Just search under "Diffuser".



You're on the right track.



p.s. You can buy these on ebay for a good price. All types.

No comments:

Post a Comment