Saturday, June 19, 2010

Is there a name for this fascination? Scabs, etc...?

I get the heebie jeeebiess in a good way every time I see small little things with weird textures and ridges.



for example: mushrooms, I just can't help but to stare and them for like half an hour and stuff just staring at it, and picking at the little ridges on the bottom..



scalps: i love picking my little sister's scalp, she has this very dry scalp that gets these flakes that I can pick at for hours!



I just love to stare at the little pieces of dead skin with the tiny holes where the hair once was...



am I alone on this?



Is there a name for this fascination? Scabs, etc...?

Yeah,I like to do that sometimes, like I just like to pick at stuff or just wonder about it.



Is there a name for this fascination? Scabs, etc...?

Uh, ewww. You are damaging her scalp doing this. No it is NOT normal to pick scabs and scalps.



It's just called being a "SCAB PICKER." Just because there are other people who do this, doesn't mean you are justified in doing it, too. It doesn't make it ok or right.



You need to see a counselor. It's a form of mutilation. Stay away from your little sister's head.



Is there a name for this fascination? Scabs, etc...?

Yeah that's pretty gross

No comments:

Post a Comment