Saturday, June 19, 2010

New hairstyle?

I just got a new job and I want a new hairstyle. My hair is currently long, slightly layered, and has blonde highlights and very VERY straight. My choices are:



-Long bangs and more layers and keep it straight



-Get more highlights (dark roots)



-get a 'wavy' perm



Are perms in style anymore? My stylist said she has new formulas that won't hurt my hair (it is very healthy) and she said that perms lighten up the hair a little (I don't want to pay for highlights and a perm).



But I am scared for bangs, I spent YEARS growing mine out. But I have some broken pieces next to my face. I think its from pulling back my hair in a hair tie for running.



HELP! What do I do?



New hairstyle?

Do the long bangs and more layers.



Layers are sexy.



Don't do more highlights.



Highlights are over-rated. And juvenile.



Maybe do a wavy perm, but just for a little while to see if you like it?



Straight and sleek is just the best.



New hairstyle?

cool



New hairstyle?

do what brittany did.



New hairstyle?

i would stay away from bangs--i did the long bangs and i hate them



New hairstyle?

what frankie said!



New hairstyle?

Not a Perm!!!!!



Get a versatile cut that allows you to curl it (rollers) or wear it straight. If you have roots showing, I would say get a full head of hi-lights as well. Knock 'em dead kid :)



New hairstyle?

I would go with long bangs and more layers. I have that right now and I love it!



New hairstyle?

i have long hair with lots of layers and bangs. i love my hair.



it's a lot easiire to curl this way. so i can go curly/wavy in less time.



i would swear on layers... really i will.



dont perm. what will you do when it grows out. a hair cut is more lasting than highlights, and cheaper, and less work.



New hairstyle?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment