Thursday, November 26, 2009

Would you buy an origami piece at a town festival?

My young son is very proficient with origami. He has used all of his origami paper and made beautiful origami flowers, animals, and objects. He said he would like to sell them for $1 a piece. I suggested that our town festival is comming up and perhaps I could get a permit for him to have a little stand.Also, that $0.25- $0.50 cents would more reasonable. I also suggested that he could sell a piece of paper with a "lesson" to make an origami object for $1 would probably be more appealing, but the option to buy ready made is available a little cheaper.



We would like to know, would you buy origami or buy a "lesson"? He is 9, and very cute with green eyes and ash brown hair and a little gap in his front teeth and serious.



Would you buy an origami piece at a town festival?

I'd, for one, would buy both to encourage your wonderful son.



I always try encouraging creative kids and young people.



Would you buy an origami piece at a town festival?

Yeah, I think it is an excellent idea. I am sure people will buy it. Use some color paper and I think they will sell better. Good parenting skills that you care and are so involved. Good luck



Would you buy an origami piece at a town festival?

I would!! Origami can be very beautiful and I would like to encourage young artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment