Thursday, November 26, 2009

Why is he doing this? What is up with him?

There is this kid i used to like... i liked him about 3 years ago......and i found out that he was a wicked jerk and never liked him again.



he barely talks to me in school, and i only have 1 class with him this year. in that class, he always throws little pieces of paper at me and tries to act funny.



today, he came over to talk to his friend, katie (who was sitting across from me) and then he just grabs my pencil out of my hands and tosses my eraser.



then he starts ruffling and messing up his friend katie's hair, and all the sudden he just ruffles and messes up my hair, too!!! he did it twice!! and it was only me and katie. there were about 5 other girls at that table and he just did it to us!



what is up with that?? he tried to talk to me the rest of the class but i ignored him.............



what is up with him? is he just being the obnoxious annoying jerk i thought he was? or do you think he likes me or something???



HELPPP!!



[[boys]] are *So0O0o0O0O* confusing!



Why is he doing this? What is up with him?

Hey!



I totally know that trick! He couldnt just ruffle YOUR hair because it would seem way to obvious, so he picked another random girl to do it to, too! He totally likes you and is just being goofy to get your attention. Try to figure his real personality out a bit more, get to know him!



Good Luck!



Why is he doing this? What is up with him?

dis jus to dang on long to read shorty thnx for da points tho



Why is he doing this? What is up with him?

he is a horrible flirt. i had an old friend do that to me he would shoot rubber bands at me and **** and then he wil lbe all sweet then be a dick. personaly he seems like he likes u and ur friend.



Why is he doing this? What is up with him?

whats is up with him ?? idk i dont think he likes u but u will kno if he does but touching your hair hes just being a guy so yea



Why is he doing this? What is up with him?

Honestly he could be the jerk that you think he is...or he could really like you... I'd confront him!



Why is he doing this? What is up with him?

now you know how we feal about girls... but no he doesnt like you hes just an obnoxious annoying person.

No comments:

Post a Comment