Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whats a good hairstyle?

I cant think of anything new to do with my hair. All i do is leave it down (which looks really bad at the end of the day and gets really frizzy) and up in a ponytail with 2 pieces down, or a half ponytail. My hair is a about just to my shoulder blades. Please help me think of something! Thanks alot!



Whats a good hairstyle?

shave it



Whats a good hairstyle?

curls



Whats a good hairstyle?

try a french braid, or a messy bun, try curling your hair or just putting it in a comb or a scarf.



Whats a good hairstyle?

curl it



braids



clips



a bun



really high ponytail



pig tails



i hope this helps a little!



Whats a good hairstyle?

My hair gets frizzy too. I suggest you buy hair oil and put it on your scalp for 20 mins then wash. Your hair is less likely to get frizzy and is more manageable, then you can add hair cream and comb through. After this you can stlyle your hair anyway you want. Personally, I think if you just tied it back with a ponytail it would look fine.



Whats a good hairstyle?

I got red!! curly frizzie hair-- SO I sure know where you are!! This fall I have had it cut just below my ears in a cute bob-!! it can just frizz all it wants to but still looks cute. NO LAYERS PLEASE!! they get to looking taddie and stringy!! I just love my new look, and it makes ya look younger... Just add a cute hat, beret and matching scraf!!! and you are ready for the game. ALABAMA FAN!!



Whats a good hairstyle?

Free beauty tips on /Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlightingHairremoval/



Makeup/Weightloss / etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hot oil massages /Henna on hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Whats a good hairstyle?

*Sigh* Here......



French braids



Braid crown



Bun



Pigtail



Loose

No comments:

Post a Comment