Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dream meaning?

I was just wondering about this dream I had last night and what it might have meant.



The dream-(Somebody I liked was at my house and we were throwing paper pieces at each other when I was about to kiss him on the cheek I started to choke and then I was that it was on long chuncks of my own hair. When I finally pulled all the hair out some blood came out.)



Weirdest dream I ever had, so please tell if it means anything.



Dream meaning?

Choking



To dream that you are choking on an object, suggests that you may find some advice/remarks/situation hard to swallow or difficult to accept. Alternatively, you may feel that you are unable to completely express yourself in a situation.



Blood



To see blood in your dream, represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments.



To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood, signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions has come back to haunt you.



Dream meaning?

ummm...i would go see a priest about that one...



(SCARY!!)



Dream meaning?

i think you're just nervous about kissing him.



Dream meaning?

It could be a warning before going into this relationship that although he seems nice he will stifle you and restrain you from your goals. You will be pulling your hair out in aggravation with him to the point of loosing yourself



be causes of this relationship. Wolfs can hide in sheep's clothing.Be smart and strong in who you are and your goals.Love should not just be compromise but mutually supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment