Thursday, November 26, 2009

Am i to shallow to this one guy? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

ok i am 12 lol and still in elementary school and there is this one guy named tanner that i broke up with recentlyi know he likes me ALOTT if i looked like a piece of crap and had a bad hair day or a few pimples here and there,we would still like me..and if i wore the ugliest outfit to school,he would still like me



and no matter what i do..he still likes me for me



i dont have to try and look pretty and one day after playing soccer at recess i came in and my hair looked all weird and ugly and frizzy



because i was sweating..and he didnt say anything he still likes "me"



and yet he is my ex boyfriend



he is always bummed out about how i broke up with him



and stuff



but i cant belive he likes me because i am fat



and he thinks i am hot for some reason



but i kinda make fun of him because he wore this ugly sweater that looked like cheese and i called him a cheezit and his haircut in the back looks like an acorn and no matter how much i put him down...or make fun of him,he still likes me



Am i to shallow to this one guy? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

You aren't shallow, you are just being an immature *****.



Am i to shallow to this one guy? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

i think ur being a little shallow. he likes u for who u r and thats really rare for anyone to find.



Am i to shallow to this one guy? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

ur not shallow.



by the way do you go to LCMS?



cause there's this guy named tanner in our school/



Am i to shallow to this one guy? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

do you even like him back? don't make fun of him, he's so sweet to you. try to be friends with him %26amp; maybe some time in the future you guys can get back together

No comments:

Post a Comment