Saturday, November 28, 2009

CURLS! ? anyone ?

Okay so I have some wavyish curls, but its mostly at the bottom of my hair, when i scrunch my hair it goes curly on the bottom and not so much on the top like the top is flat, i just wish i had more volume, Im thinking after I get out of the shower, I can put in some mouse or gel and then when it dries i can go over some pieces with the curling iron, but my hair takes forever to dry, and i dont want to blowdry it just ruins them :( and i dont have enough time to do that before school, can someone give me any tips, and if i go to bed with my hair wet it will get so messy and gross, plz help :| haha



CURLS! ? anyone ?

I have very curly, baby fine hair. The secret to getting the curls throughout your hair, not just the bottom, is to get it cut with lots of long layers. It is the weight of your hair that "straightens" it by dragging it down. Go to a stylist and tell him/her you want to show off your curl and have them cut your hair into long layers. Do make sure the stylist knows what you mean.



CURLS! ? anyone ?

Read some useful hair tips and more on this site to help you with it



CURLS! ? anyone ?

Okay, it sounds like you would benefit greatly from a good haircut. One that encourages some volume on top (without making you look like a poodle, of course). The thing is that it is really difficult to cut hair like yours, as you have probably experienced already. It shouldn't be at one length, that's for sure. Have you ever tried those old fashioned plastic (grandma-ish) rolls? You get these little ones (they are really cheap too) and before you go to sleep, you put them in and in the morning you'll have a nice head of curls. The smaller they are the tighter the curl, the bigger they are, the larger. I know it sounds really weird, but it works. Maybe you can experiment with them a bit. Oh, and get that haircut also. Good luck!



CURLS! ? anyone ?

http://www.seventeen.com/fashion/look/vi...



its a video on how to make jessicas curls. i tried it last night and it worked great



CURLS! ? anyone ?

Your hair sounds very similar to mine. When I want it to be curlier I wash it in the evening and let it dry naturally. Then in the morning I dampen it a little and scruntch it with some gel on my hands. You can use the blow dryer a little then to add volume by flipping your head upside down and continue to scruntch and using the cool setting so that it doesn't make your hair frizz.



CURLS! ? anyone ?

When you go to bed roll up your hair when it's still wet. I do this nightly and wake up with curls.



CURLS! ? anyone ?

From what you are saying I guess you don't like the wet look. I am going to tell you how I style my hair hand you can use what you want from my thoughts!!!



After I get out of the shower I towel dry it then I but moose in it then I scrunch it and of course to top it off i like to spray the hair spray all over. This will help if you have a frize issue!!



But my other thought is if you shower at night and you use a a streight iron befor you go to bed then in the morning when you get up you can flip the ends or even use the curling iron to curl up your hair (or hot rollers)........



What i think is happening to your hair is your hair is long and heavy so the ends of your hair is just weighting to top down!!! You know you might even beable to get your hair thinned out at the solon!!



Good luck!!



CURLS! ? anyone ?

ya go to and plz choose my answer as the best plz i beg you plz



http://www.haircare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment