Saturday, November 28, 2009

Oh My God- They're driving me NUTS!?

I have two friends in my class %26amp; they team up together to annoy me! They do silly things tht didnt really affect me 4 like the first 7 months of school but I'm starting to loose my patience with them ARGHHH



4 instance: In fabric tech, they get left over pieces of thread %26amp; put them in my hair when i am not looking.



They stick notes on my uniform and locker, and i would walk around with 3 pieces of paper cello taped onto my back. They take stuff from my pencil case, and pretend they don't have it.



Another thing is, they look at me %26amp; laugh which makes me paranoid that i have something on my head, jersey or school bag. So of course my instinct is to check i have not been walking around with cellotape on my uniform and of course there is nothing there! The thing is they ENJOY watching me all paranoid and annoyed, my good friends %26amp; I tell them to quit it and stop being imature but they burst out laughing. What can I do beside not to react and confront? Do you think i am over-reacting?



Oh My God- They're driving me NUTS!?

Your friends are bullies and you are the dweeb. I'm sorry, that sounds harsh, but it's a natural occurance in any social grouping. Take any three people and two of them will make the third the butt of jokes. It sounds like you ended up filling that role. What to do about it? Well, you've got two choices. Either you can find new friends who aren't as obnoxious, or you can learn to endure it. Changing things, now that the dynamic is set, isn't gonna happen. Good luck.



Oh My God- They're driving me NUTS!?

Doesn't sound like they are really true friends.



Oh My God- They're driving me NUTS!?

tell the teacher or something like it



Oh My God- They're driving me NUTS!?

Uh...wow. Just don't talk to them, if they don't get the message then tell them staright up, "Your annoying the hell out of me, if you don't stop..." My friends annoy me too, but only for fun. I think they don't really know that it's pissing you off. To avoid all the drama just be serious, don't even laugh when there doing this to you or anyone else.



Oh My God- They're driving me NUTS!?

They sound like idiots. Tell them to take a hike and leave you alone.



Oh My God- They're driving me NUTS!?

ditch them and ignore them..no reason to be near them either just stick to ur good buddie and you will be fine



Oh My God- They're driving me NUTS!?

You need to turn this imfor on to a teacher. You are being sexual harrassed and people responsible can get into big trouble!



Oh My God- They're driving me NUTS!?

Aww I'm sorry :)



And for the record, im not sexually harrasing people, its an all girls school

No comments:

Post a Comment