Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm looking for an artwork I came across online, I dunno the site so can some1 plz help heres t

It's a large colourful owl ambracing a naked woman. Onlt the back of the woman can be seen and she has long beautiful hair.



It's a beauitful piece of work. I would be grateful if you help me find it.



I'm looking for an artwork I came across online, I dunno the site so can some1 plz help heres the description

Susan Seddon Boulet ~ scroll down and check out the last image at the bottom of the page. The woman is flying in the owl's embrace (in this one it's a front view of the woman).



http://www.tendreams.org/boulet9.htm



I'm looking for an artwork I came across online, I dunno the site so can some1 plz help heres the description

try going to "view" at the top of the internet page up were it say [File][Edit][View][Favorites][Tools][Hel...



then go to "Explorer Bar" then click on "history" a colum well apeer on the left hand of the screen this well show you the sites you've visted in the last 3 weeks



the piece ur talkin about sounds beautiful good luck finding it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment