Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need a new haircut?

I'm picky so it might be difficult finding one. I want something edgy, but still mature, since I hate the shape I have now. It looks like this, only without the side bangs: http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/3f/...



I'm going to dye it some shape of dark brown but I'm not sure what, and I hate side bangs. They used to look cool but now everyone and their mother has them, and I want a semblance of individuality. And I'm trying to grow it out, so I won't go for a bob or something shorter. It's not about length, it's about he awkwardness of the side pieces and the shape. I have curly hair too, if that helps.



Any suggestions?



I need a new haircut?

Maybe she didn't have a picture of her hair already, why would you be so rude without knowing everything first?

No comments:

Post a Comment