Thursday, November 26, 2009

What do I wear for a nurse fantasy?

My guy finally spilled the beans on what his fantasy is....nurse to unconcious patient. I don't want to buy some cheap outfit online that may or may not fit. So what are some pieces you would recommend for my outfit. He is actually in the medical field, so he has a lab coat I can borrow, but I want to know what else to wear. And I have VERY thick long hair- wear it up or down? Thanks in advance!



What do I wear for a nurse fantasy?

Hair up at first with one of those nurse hats(when your stripping take off the hat and let your hair down in a sexy shaking your hair way). Wear a tight, short-short, white skirt with white stockings and a garter belt and a cleavage revealing white top, and high heels. Good luck and good for you for acting out your mans fantasy, we girls gotta keep the good men happy!



http://www.lovefifi.com/s-72-nurses.aspx



http://www.3wishes.com/nurse.asp



What do I wear for a nurse fantasy?

Your b/f is one lucky guy.



What do I wear for a nurse fantasy?

hair up... in nurse hat... then remove it and put it down... find a white short skirt and a white blouse. Buy the hat at a novelty store or have him steal one at work.



What do I wear for a nurse fantasy?

ummm.. @ a costume shop?



What do I wear for a nurse fantasy?

you wear a nurse dress, white stockings with a garter belt, wear your hair up and then strip for him and then let it down and shake it.



What do I wear for a nurse fantasy?

If you have a Party City in your area then try there. Wear a dress that has a colar and buttons up all the way up the front. Wear white panty hose, and white high heels. It might be hard to find one of those old fashioned nurse hats.



Or be a modern nurse and wear some scrubs. You can find those at Wal-Mart. Wear your hair up and pull it down and shake it before you do the deed.



What do I wear for a nurse fantasy?

Just put some white lingerie on under the lab coat, wear your hair up. Carry in a clipboard and a pen and then start your "examination."



What do I wear for a nurse fantasy?

Its simple, just commit suicide and all your problems are finished! trust me, ive done it several times..



What do I wear for a nurse fantasy?

The hair should be up so that it will not get in the way of you nursing him back to good health. I highly reccomend knee high leggings- white would be best but black can work too. You want to wear white sneakers, a short white skirt with no panties, a white bra and the lab coat. The hat is really not necessary. A lot of the fantasy will be in your acting and other skills rather than the outfit so plan out what you are going to do. I highly reccomend a French accent- not sure why but this seems to go great with the nurse fantasy. I will leave the rest up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment