Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want to get a straight perm but..?

well i have really thick wavy hair O.o and i wanted to get a straight perm because it takes me about 1 and maybe like 40 minutes to straighten my flippen hair so,



first of all



1.can you get this done basically at any salon ??



2.does it damage my hair ?? cause ive heard alot of ppl say that it really jacks it up



3.how much does it cost??



4.after i have it like done well my hair be like perfectly straight ???? or like some pieces straight and otehr parts wavy??



5.is it ok to straighten your hair ?? even though you have the straight perm thingy



6.do i have to like take care of it ?? like watch out what i put in my hair and how i like dry it and stuff ???



????



I want to get a straight perm but..?

i only heard u can get a straight perm in korean or japanese salon



i doesn't damage ur hair at all it actually makes it silky %26gt;.%26lt;



it cost A LOT!!! i think it cost between 100-200 dollars around 160 probably



it would be perfectly straight, u don't need to straighten it anymore if u do, it will fry ur hair



i don't think u really need to take care of it, but if u do the salon ladies probably tell you



i hope that helped =]

No comments:

Post a Comment