Saturday, November 28, 2009

Monica Geller (Courteney Cox)?

What's that one hairstyle called? Monica Geller had it on a season of Friends and it looked really cute on her. It was I think season 6. She had some front parts of her hair cut to about the middle of her cheeks and then the rest of her hair was long. It was on the sides of her face.



http://courteneycox.org/pics/CCoxen6.jpg



You see? The ones that are on about the middle of her cheeks is the one I want to have. What's it called? Not the bangs on her forhead. Becuase that's how I want it, I want to keep my hair long, except cut a few short pieces like Courteney's on the side of my face.



Monica Geller (Courteney Cox)?

Just take the photo with you to the stylist %26amp; you won't need to know the name of the cut. A good stylist will know what it is called and how to do the cut. Good luck!



Monica Geller (Courteney Cox)?

i think its called tapering if you only do the pieces around your face

No comments:

Post a Comment