Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do I convert avi movies to a format that I can view on xbox360 with media center extender?

I have been trying to convert my .avi movies into a format that I can use to view them from the windows media extender in the xbox360 and I keep getting error messages about the file format not being correct. I'm pulling my hair out at this point.



My computer is using vista ultimate edition and the media center that comes with it. I'm at my wit's end. I have used several pieces of software that are supposed to do this but it still doesn't work. I even used the videora xbox360 converter and that just does not work.



School me, please!



How do I convert avi movies to a format that I can view on xbox360 with media center extender?

it sucks that microsoft makes everything be in Windows Media Format, but the best software out there is Xilisoft Video Converter. does a great job and converts with great quality. one thing to know before using it; make sure to set the resolution correctly. i usually do 624x352, and it turns out great.



How do I convert avi movies to a format that I can view on xbox360 with media center extender?

Im using transcode 360 on mine and it works awesome!



http://www.runtime360.com/



dlownload that, install you'll be watching movies in minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment