Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nads on bikini area? Please only answer if you've used nads!?

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I didn't heat the wax and my house isn't too warm, I think I followed the instructions fairly well. I tried twice, once applying the wax on the strip first, and once applyling it directly to my skin and then using the strip. I yanked fairly hard and tried to do it quickly but it was so sticky it took longer than expected. NO hair came off. Not one piece, it just hurt a little. What am I doing wrong? Does this product just not work for me? Please, only answer if you have used nad's for your bikini area. Thanks!



Nads on bikini area? Please only answer if you've used nads!?

I have the same problem actually. Maybe it just doesn't work there for some reason? I mostly just use Nads for my eyebrows because that's all it really does for me.



You could try pulling your skin where you're waxing back tighter, but that's probably the only thing I can suggest. From my own experience it just doesn't really work in the bikini area.



Nads on bikini area? Please only answer if you've used nads!?

Uhm, I don't know, I shave, not using nads.



Good luck though..



Nads on bikini area? Please only answer if you've used nads!?

It may be possible that the hair is not long enough. I would personally recommend getting it done by a professional. If you actually have problems with that area of your body, it might not be a bad idea to check out businesses such as "Hair today, gone tomorrow". The cost is upfront, but throughout the years, it is well worth it. (Cost of getting waxed, or razors and refills...)



Nads on bikini area? Please only answer if you've used nads!?

This happened to me too. You have to remember to press down and rub the strip back and forth once it's on your skin. then hold it down while you rip. The problem is that it hasn't attatched itself to the hairs yet.



Hope that helps ;-)



Nads on bikini area? Please only answer if you've used nads!?

That crap has never worked for me. It just hurts. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment