Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you find this piece disturbing? It's a story that I wrote. It's 800 words long.?

I started to feel sharp pains on the left side of my head. Rubbing it did not seem to help at all. There was a flash of red light. The image of the kitchen blurred and faded and I found myself in a big city, standing in the center of a street. My heart thumped rapidly after finding myself being surrounded by tall buildings. The cars around me were upside down and some of them above me protruded out of the tall buildings. Master was not around, I couldn't sense his presence anywhere. The driver of the flipped over Caring Bears van did not move. Covered in blood, his pupils rolled into the inside of his open eyes. A group of strange people in front of me gave me creepy stares.



Why is everyone looking at me?, I thought. What's going on? Where's Master?



I fell on my knees, shaking violently. Tears ran down my eyes, grabbing my hair.



鈥淎re you okay?鈥?said a woman's voice. 鈥淲hat's wrong are you lost?鈥?br>



A blonde-haired lady knelt in front of me. I breathed even harder, I became even more scared.



What does she want? I thought



鈥淚 want to help you鈥?said the woman, 鈥淎re you lost?鈥?br>



鈥淟eave...me...alone,鈥?I whispered.



鈥淐ome on, let me help you find your parents,鈥?br>



鈥淟EAVE ME ALONE!鈥?I screamed.



With the slash of my arm, the woman flew backward, crashing into a window of one of the tall buildings. The large crowd scattered and ran around like a frightened group of ants, making their ear-splitting screams.



Make it stop, it's too loud, I thought, covering my ears. 鈥淪top it! Just stop it!



鈥淪TOP IT!鈥?I SCREAMED, 鈥淭OO LOUD!鈥?br>



Several cars floated and flew around at the direction of my arms. Some of them crashed into buildings and others either fell onto the screaming crowd or swept them away. Shards of window glass fell on the floor. The cars dropped into the crowd. The Shards floated, and with my powers I managed to break them apart into small sharp pieces.



鈥淜ill...鈥?I whispered, 鈥淜ill them all... I'll kill them all... Master is watching... he is...鈥?br>



I flung my arms forward and the small glass shards rained down upon the crowd. Drops of blood sprinkled and everyone fell onto the ground. No one got up, I didn't hear a single heart beat, not one person breathed. I suddenly felt...happy. Silence broke into the area. I laughed watching the blood spatter all about and everyone falling down. Everyone was dead, killing never felt this great.



鈥淢aster...are you watching?鈥?I whispered again. 鈥淚...killed them.鈥?br>



Suddenly, the back of my foot became very painful, it felt like something bit me.



鈥淢eow.鈥?



Where did that sound come from?



* * *



The city faded away and I found myself lying on the cold white floor. My head ached and I felt a little bit dizzy. I got to feet and held on to something. Standing up became difficult. The kitchen was empty, but close by there was some chatter. The moment I got myself together, I went to the location of the chattering.



Solana was holding her cell phone, while Aiyana attempted to grab it from her.



鈥淪top it, Aiyana!鈥?barked Solana. 鈥淲hat's wrong with you?鈥?br>



鈥淲hy are you doing this, mum?鈥?yelled Aiyana, grabbing her mother's arm. 鈥淟ily's my friend.鈥?br>



鈥淔riend?鈥?said Solana, pointing at me. 鈥淵ou call this psychotic FREAK, you friend? If you were old enough to know what was going on, you would know that she slaughtered nearly half the population of Grendel City four years ago! If I don't call the police soon, we'll be killed!鈥?br>



鈥淕rendel?鈥?I said, walking closer.



鈥淪tay back!鈥?barked Solana. 鈥淒on't you dare come any closer, you monster!鈥?br>



I made a short gasp in horror, and my chest became very painful. It was the worst feeling that I have ever felt.



She called me a monster, I thought. Why? What did I do wrong?



鈥淪olana...鈥?I said, clutching my chest. 鈥淲hy?鈥?br>



鈥淚 finally remembered what happened four years ago. Now that you fell on the floor shouting, KILL KILL!!! Kill them all!! That girl on that paper was really you. Yes, I wrote the damn paper, one week later I moved here. This is why I moved here, to stay the hell away from you! A twisted killer.鈥?br>



鈥淏ut...You've been kind to me...鈥?Heavy tears rushed down my face



鈥淚 can't believe I allowed some wanted some sick and twisted killer in my house!鈥?Solana raised her voice. 鈥淚 offered you food and a place to stay, you made friends my daughter. I couldn't recognize your face until now.鈥?br>



鈥淪top it...鈥?I whispered.



鈥淔rom now on you stay away rom my daughter!



鈥淪top...鈥?I said.



鈥淢um, please stop.鈥?said Aiyana. 鈥淐ut her some slack, she probably doesn鈥檛 remember it all.鈥?br> 12 minutes ago - 1 week left to answer.



Additional Details



11 minutes ago



aUTHOR'S NOTES: HELLO, THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS EXCERPT FROM THE STORY THAT I HAVE WRITTEN. WHEN I WROTE THIS SOMETHING DIDN'T FEEL RIGHT. I FELT LIKE IT WAS TOO WEIRD AND PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT ME THE WRONG WAY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT SOUNDS DISTURBING. AND LET ME KNOW THAT YOU ENJOYED IT.



10 minutes ago



ON THE SCALE OF ONE TO TEN PLEASE RATE HOW DISTURBING THIS IS.



9 minutes ago



JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, THIS IS THE MAIN CHARACTER TELLING THE STORY, SHE'S 12 YEARS OLD. SHE JUST HAD A FLASHBACK AND REMEMBERS HER SIX YEAR OLD SELF SOMEWHERE.



PLEASE READ THIS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.



Do you find this piece disturbing? It's a story that I wrote. It's 800 words long.?

6 out of ten, I feel. I guess I have been desensitised by computer games and TV.



Do you find this piece disturbing? It's a story that I wrote. It's 800 words long.?

It's a very nice story, I suggest you to keep reading so you can write more and focus on the content not only the words you pick.



Do you find this piece disturbing? It's a story that I wrote. It's 800 words long.?

A great episode for Rod Sterling's "Twilight Zone"



Disturbing: 10



Who is the "Master"-Satan?



Do you find this piece disturbing? It's a story that I wrote. It's 800 words long.?

I don't find this disturbing at all, very anime-esk though. I don't know why this character is doing his, nor do i particularly care... is this from the begining middle or end of the story? its too choppy for my tastes on a scale of 1 to 10, ten being the holocost and one being kittens with balls of yarn, i would say 4



Do you find this piece disturbing? It's a story that I wrote. It's 800 words long.?

Haven't you posted this on a writing forum before? People said it was fine, you are just looking for praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment