Thursday, November 26, 2009

My ex loves me, I don't trust her. What to do?

I got dumped last night, no one knows. My ex at the party today acted like I was with her again. She walked through the door and hugged me, when I looked into her eyes, she was crying. A yearsworth of argueing broke like that. I loved her. She had broken up with me twice before because of school(she lives in another school). I still love her and we spent the party cuddleing, talking, and, well you get the idea, for the rest of the night. When she left, my heart felt like it was being torn into pieces all over again. I mnelt to her touch and am lost in her eyes, Her hair against my face makes me feel like I am holding the softest silk in the world. Her body against mine warmer than any oven. But I can't trust her. The problem I have right now is simple yet scary as being alone forever. How can I trust someone who has hurt me twice before for something I can not help... time. Please give me your honest opinion.



My ex loves me, I don't trust her. What to do?

Honestly, and I know this is gonna sound harsh.....but you can't trust her right now. I know this b/c I was her at one time. If she's left you twice already, don't let her make it three (I got that far and now our friendship is at stake) Give her some space, both of you need to have some space to know what you really want and if you guys are right for each other.



She's acting this way b.c she;s also afraid of being alone. She's probably scared to be out there and vulnerable, she knows she's safe with you, but also knows that she isn't being completely true to you if her feelings are so messed up



Best thing for her would be to be her friend, and be the bigger person, and as much as you want it, set some boundaries until you are both thinking with your heads rationally!



My ex loves me, I don't trust her. What to do?

she will get over you soon, so you should start looking for somebody else.



My ex loves me, I don't trust her. What to do?

try to rebuild the relasoinship, it might be hard, but in the end it will probaly be worth it



My ex loves me, I don't trust her. What to do?

sorry NO trust No GO



My ex loves me, I don't trust her. What to do?

Get a dog,they won't break your heart and are trustworthy!



My ex loves me, I don't trust her. What to do?

I dont trust my ex either. Which is why I told her that I need to take care of things so I can buy myself some time without any contact to get over her. Its so peaceful to not be with her. Other parts of my life are hectic but I'll pull through. Im a strong mafu.cka. Its wierd though that she was all lovey dovey. If you cant trust her you'll never trust her. Everything she does will be questioned by you. Find some chick with morals that is willing to express every feeling she has to you. Honesty is the best policy. Much luck brotha.

No comments:

Post a Comment