Saturday, November 28, 2009

Too oily and it's gross, too dry and it's like a tesla coil. Yeah, my hair.?

So, I have this problem with my hair, it looks better when I don't wash it. Every time I wash it it's got little pieces all sticking out. I'm a guy and I really like to wash my hair everyday, but I want it to not be so poofy and... bad. Any suggestions? Would conditioner cure my hairy situation? (Bad pun... I know)



Too oily and it's gross, too dry and it's like a tesla coil. Yeah, my hair.?

My guess would be that you just need to put either a lite gel, mousse, or spray on leave in conditoner on your hair. Go light on the conditioner if your hair is short. (As in I mean like most men's hair is now, not short like shoulder length) If it is a bit longer of a style, try blow drying it straight with a brush, or blow drying some of it to get the curly frizz to stop. Maybe try shampoo with moisturizers and a light conditioner so it's not dry. Just make sure to use then one of the above products while your hair is still wet, and use sparingly (depending on length) because the water increases the amount of product, so you can use less. Just remember, putting anything like that in your hair makes it oily, so choose one and go light. Granted I am a girl and I have pretty long hair, but I do know about how to tame it. Lol. Let me know if anything works.



Too oily and it's gross, too dry and it's like a tesla coil. Yeah, my hair.?

hmmm never heard a dude care about his hair that much



Too oily and it's gross, too dry and it's like a tesla coil. Yeah, my hair.?

Sunsilk anti-poof. It's a top ranked product.



See this source for why



http://www.beautyqa.com/top3.php

No comments:

Post a Comment